Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Today was the first day that the weather indicated that summer was shifting to fall here in this part of Arizona. High temp today was in the low 70’s and last night it got down to 48. But as you can see in the pictures we had beautiful blue cloud filled skies. Carol has recovered from a bad cold, and our little Daisy Mae continues to amaze us with her ability to behave and learn. We continue to keep busy and enjoy being here. I am spending time each day learning my part in the Christmas play here at the park, this play has 15 scenes and I’m in 5 of them. I play the part of the Sheriff’s Deputy. If I ever had any interest in being an actor, I assure you that after this is over I’ll never set foot on a stage again, and I have a new found respect for all stage performers. I can’t wait to see this curtain drop…. Leroy
Our chow hound, Daisy Mae

She loves to take walks with me.
The view looking out our front window of the bus today.
Every few minutes the sky made some dramatic changes, but no rain. Just a beautiful day.
More of todays clouds and shadows on the local mountains taken here in the park.